5 Cannabis-Related Activities to Enjoy Fall in New England
The outdoor temperature is crisp, vibrant foliage is all around, and the crackle of campfires and the smell of pumpkin spice is in the air…the fall season is here! No matter your neighborhood in the New England area, you’re bound to be surrounded by golden foliage and festive activities or events!
For cannabis enthusiasts, the fall season offers a unique opportunity to enjoy the best of both worlds: the stunning natural beauty of Fall and the relaxing, elevated effects of cannabis.
Check out some of the best activities happening in Massachusetts this fall – and our favorite cannabis products to go with the festivities!
New England’s Festive Fall Events
Fall in New England is a season like no other, and for cannabis enthusiasts, it offers tons of opportunities to elevate the experience!
No matter if you’re looking to learn something new at an indoor art museum, spend a day out on the water, harvest fresh apples, or a historical tour of Plymouth Rock – there’s a fall activity in Massachusetts to get you in the fall spirit!
- Massachusett’s official list of Things to Do & See This Fall gives you a wide range of festive activities to enjoy with the whole family!
Fall Activities with Cannabis
Savoring seasonal treats, enjoying live music outdoors, and even attending farmer’s markets and local festivals – there’s a fall activity (paired with a cannabis product) for everyone.
Kick-Off the Season with Leaf Peeping
What better way to kick off the fall season in New England than with a leaf-peeping adventure? This season of the year, New England is decorated with trees shedding beautiful red, orange, and gold leaves. Drive or walk down any long road in a Northeast neighborhood and you’re bound to find yourself in the picturesque vibrant foliage that will take your breath away.
- This time of year, the Kancamagus Highway in New Hampshire is one of the most Instagram-able routes for a stunning leaf-peeping adventure!
- Massachusetts Berkshire Mountains & Central regions have great views of fall colors and a bright landscape that is breathtaking to drive through.
- A little bit farther out than the Vermont or Massachusetts region? No worries! Check out the Weather Channel’s Fall Foliage Map to find the best leaf-peeping spot near you.
- Full Harvest Moonz cannabis dispensary in both Haverhill and Lowell offers a wide range of deliciously potent pre-rolls to pair perfectly with leaf peeping!
- Try the Nature’s Heritage Lamb’s Breath pre-roll at their Haverhill dispensary.
- From the Lowell dispensary menu, check out Happy Valley’s Limoncello Haze pre-rolls.
Apple Picking Bliss
Nothing is as synonymous with Fall as apple picking in New England! Grab your coziest Fall sweater and head to one of Massachusetts’ many Pick Your Farms. Pick out fresh apples, pumpkins, berries, or vegetables to bring home. Plus, you can turn your harvest into delicious homemade edibles or infused beverages to share with your family or friends!
- Bear Swamp Orchard Distillery & Cidery in Ashfield, MA has You Pick farm events throughout the entire Fall season! This farm also has homemade jams, jellies, hard ciders, and raw vinegar available for purchase.
- Whether you’re sipping on cider as you pick, or enjoying a nice hot cup after being out in the field – put a few drops of Treeworks of Massachusetts’ Purist Drops cannabis tincture into your apple cider for an elevated and enhanced Fall Farm Day!
Get Cozy On Campfire Nights
With winter right around the corner, the fall season brings on the start of cooler temperatures. During autumn, coordinating a campfire with friends is a festive activity that adds to the fun of the season! Grab a musical instrument of your choice or prepare your favorite spooky ghost story to tell – get ready to gather around the fire and enjoy the nature around you!
- For a wonderful outdoor camping experience, pitch a tent and set up a campfire at the Mohawk Trail State Forest in the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts.
- Stop by the Misty Mountain Shop dispensary in MA and grab a Coast Cannabis Co. cannabis-infused s’mores milk chocolate bar for the campfire hangs! Instead of alcoholic beverages, sip on a social THC seltzer from CANN.
Take A Hike
With the vibrant foliage of fall colors all around, walking down a hiking trail in New England is like a mesmerizing kaleidoscope of colors!
Whether you’ve packed a picnic for a day hike, or are ready to embark on a serene and isolated backpack hiking experience through the woods – enjoying the natural beauty of the environment around you, the crisp air of fall, and the bustling cooler winds will leave you feeling serene and calm within nature.
- In the South of Boston is Copicut Woods. Explore over 50 miles of trails for hiking and mountain biking. Visit this abandoned farm settlement filled with forestry and remnants of an agricultural past.
- Ready to recharge and refuel after a long hike day? Snag a pack of Bubby’s Baked Goods for some sweet and decadent cannabis-infused chocolate chip cookies from New Leaf dispensary in Fall River.
Get Creative with Pumpkin Carving
No fall season is truly complete without a pumpkin carving activity! As an age-old tradition, the art of carving pumpkins has advanced with skill and innovation. Spark up your favorite cannabis strain and get creative while carving. Show off your artistic skills and then light up to proudly enjoy your pumpkin creation (don’t forget to get your carved pumpkin lit, too!).
- Recently voted Massachusetts’ #1 pumpkin patch in the state, Sauchuk Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch in Plympton has festive fall activities for the whole family!
- So, they say cannabis can help spark creativity – shop Boston’s Pure Oasis dispensary location in either Downtown or in Dorchester and browse the wide selection of the freshest flower in Boston!
- Garden Remedies’ Spritzer strain is the perfect combination of all the sweet and popular cannabis strains you love (Runtz, Grape Pie & MAC) and gives uplifting effects that will have you energized for the day.
- Bountiful Farms’ Rainbow Belts will have you feeling calm, cool, and collected after your hard work pumpkin carving!
Fall is the season filled with pumpkin spice and everything nice! Exploring fall activities in Massachusetts opens up numerous opportunities for fun with family and friends.
Swing into the Fall Season with the TeeHC Open
However you’re planning to enjoy Fall – there’s one event that’s sure to kick off the season in full swing!
The TeeHC Open is a cannabis networking event that takes place at the start of September, right when the leaves begin to turn and the temperature changes. Whether you’re a golf enthusiast or simply looking to enjoy the wonderful Fall weather, this cannabis and golf networking event offers a unique space for cannabis industry professionals to feel welcome and engaged in an entirely new way.
This makes it the perfect golf event for cannabis professionals and lovers of Fall to come together and pair up their favorite seasonal activity with cannabis.
Interested in joining the next TeeHC event? Buy tickets to reserve your spot on the green today!